The lovely Lisa left this for me (if you don’t already read her, she’s wonderful!) So here’s my happy start to the week.
The rules of this award:
List 10 things that make you happy.
Try and do at least one of them today.
Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
Link back to the person that tagged you.
1. Going to the airport and waiting to board the plane, knowing the next X amount of days are going to be full of adventure and wonderful memories.
2. This video of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin singing a Christmas song, doing funny dances, and seriously being the best of friends.
3. Blogging, reading other blogs, and blog comments!
4. My little cat, when she’s doing little leaps for a string in the air, hanging upside down over the stairs, or generally being sweet.
5. Looking at big white wedding dresses in shop windows.
6. Being outside in the sun – we get so little warmth I tend to migrate to the outdoors for two months of the year. Warm sun will GUARANTEE big smiles.
7. TV and music from the UK. All my favourite programmes and bands are from there 🙂
8. Spending time with my lovely fiancé, my wonderful friends, or my dad. They’re the best ever.
9. Writing to and getting letters from my sponsor child. I keep them all on my fridge and hearing about how well he’s doing just makes me beam.
10. Playing board games with big groups of people!
And loads more!! Thank you Lisa for making me think about all the things that make me happy – what better way to start a Monday morning 🙂
Now, here goes my ten – this is going to be REALLY hard to narrow down…
1. Kyla Roma
2. Leanne from the [Mis]adventures of a Small Town Girl
3. Jenn from From My Front Porch Looking In
4. Marie from Marie’s Blog Cafe
5. Nora from Walking Through the Rain
6. Hillary from Two L’s Please
7. Ashley from Sound of Silent
8. Amy from Just a Titch
10. Jen from You’ll Grow to Love Me
That was HARD – can’t I keep going to like, 30?? I tried to be fair and picked ten I had open in tabs, but if you’re on my blogroll, you are most definitely on my list of people that brighten my day. 🙂
Thanks for the tag, miss!
Do you still like hanging out with me even if I don’t like playing boardgames in big groups of people? lol
Of course! I’ll work on you yet 🙂
Thank you my dear! What lovely photos of you; you’re gorgeous! The vacation feeling is truly wonderful; I know exactly what you mean =)
Aww thank you!! I need to see more photos of YOU!
I love the airport feeling and I love that part at the beginning of Love Actually too where he’s talking about all the love you see at airports. Magic 🙂
Nice, I love it when bloggers who I just start to read list other bloggers they’re digging. I can always use more reads.
Subscribing process begins now!
Aw yay! I didn’t know you were reading! I’m loving yours 🙂
Awww YOU brighten MY day lady!
Thanks, lady! And I LOVE board games in big groups. I propose a game night. Deal?
Done!! As long as we break Kyla in too! 🙂
YES! Who hates game nights?!
Today is a good day to be thinking of things that make me happy.
Why, hello! 🙂 I’m new to blogging, so thank you so much for your lovely comments!!
I’m also new to your blog and finding it to be wonderful! Looking forward to more entries! 🙂
Thanks so much for commenting back 🙂 I’ll be looking forward to reading more of your blog too. How new is “new” to blogging? I’d say I’m new to blogging….seriously. lol I kept a livejournal for years but updated randomly and my entries weren’t really about anything substantial and were few and far between – I’ve only been writing regularly (and well, lol) for a couple of months now 🙂
Tell me about you! I love getting to know people through blogging 🙂
I’ve done communities like Livejournal and Open Diary on and off for a few months, but the blogs I do read are usually from blogspot or wordpress so I decided to go out on a limb, start one up, and introduce myself!
I also recently moved to Chicago, away from family and friends, to start University and wanted to find people in my area, as well as getting to know the other bloggers I love so much. 🙂
So we’ll see how it goes! Thank you! I’m already feeling welcome in the “blogosphere!”
You gotta love Dean and Frank! Ok well at least I do. 🙂
That’s a great list you got there lady! And thanks for tagging me! I promise to post mine soon!
YES!! That video makes me so happy 🙂 I’m looking forward to reading your list too!
I adore playing board games. So much fun!
We’ll have to play long distance ones like Scramble on Facebook or something 🙂
Hurrah for Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin, they are brilliant! 🙂
Oh they’re the best – I’ve never seen them *together* before – I wish I’d been alive when they made this vid 🙂
I wish we lived close to each other so we could play board games! That is one of my favorite things to do!!
Thanks for playing along! I’m so glad I found your blog – I think you are lovely, too! 🙂
You and Kyla are absolutely just so, so, SO gorgeous.
You’re too sweet! 🙂
I love that you do the two arm hug in photos. Beautiful, perfect and so so sweet. *smile* xo
Haha awww! I never realised I did that until now! Thank you 🙂
That’s so cool that you sponser a child! How rewarding 🙂